Patch Cord OM5 broadband multimode bending insensitive fiber is optimized for multi-wavelength transmission systems operating in the range of 850-950nm, which can provide the best support for emerging short-wavelength division multiplexing (SWDM) applications, thereby reducing the number of parallel fibers Reduce at least four times.
Patch Cord OM5 complies with TIA-492AAAE and IEC 60793-2-10 A1a.4 draft requirements, and is fully backward compatible with existing OM4 networks and applications. It is RoHS compliant, and optical fiber jumpers have been optically tested to check their insertion loss to ensure high quality.
1. 100% insertion loss, return loss, end face tested, and visual inspection for contaminants.
2. Excellent mechanical endurance .
3. Standard jacket’s fire ratings OFNR (Riser), OFNP (Plenum), and LSZH (Zero halogen).
4. 900 µm, 2.0, and 3.0mm standard cable diameters
5. Various Connector Type.
6. Single mode OS2, and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5.
7. Jacket Color: SM Yellow / OM1 & OM2 Orange / OM3 Aqua / OM4 Aqua or Violet / OM5 Lemon Green.
1. FTTX + LAN (Local and wide area networks) .
2. Optical fiber CATV (Community access television) .
3. Local Area Networks .
4. Testing Equipment .
5. Fiber Optic Telecommunication .