Fiber Optic Patch Cords called Fiber Patch Cords or Optical Fiber Patch Cord, It's the ideal medium to interconnect or cross-connect optical networks within a structured cabling system and test & measurement applications. All patch cords and pigtails are provided with an identification label and have a unique serial number assigned to them.
The information appearing on these labels consist of the part number, product description, serial number, guaranteed insertion and return loss (return loss for single mode patch cords and pigtails), and length of the patch cord or pigtail are displayed for easy product recognition and traceability.
1. 100% insertion loss, return loss, end face tested, and visual inspection for contaminants.
2. Excellent mechanical endurance.
3. Standard jacket’s fire ratings OFNR (Riser), OFNP (Plenum), and LSZH (Zero halogen).
4. 900 µm, 2.0, and 3.0mm standard cable diameters.
5. Various Connector Type.
6. Single mode OS2, and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5.
7. Jacket Color: SM Yellow / OM1 & OM2 Orange / OM3 Aqua / OM4 Aqua or Violet / OM5 Lemon Green.
1. FTTX + LAN (Local and wide area networks).
2. Optical fiber CATV (Community access television).
3. Local Area Networks.
4. Testing Equipment.
5. Fiber Optic Telecommunication.