Fiber Patch Cord OM4 LC-LC as the Multimode fiber next level supporting all the existing Multimode applications is a wise investment option to safeguard the data center.
OM4 Multimode fiber cables and assemblies maximize cabling design flexibility for 850nm laser applications up to Gigabit/Sec, extending for each Multimode fiber and stretching power budgets to provide more opera points thereby maximizing the utility of the low cost and low power optical transceivers.
Fiber Patch Cord OM4 LC-LC duplex is accommodated per custom required, bend-insensitive OM4 fiber type is also available.
MJADOM offers multimode (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5) and single mode (OS2) fiber types, with SC, LC, FC, ST & MPO connectors. All fiber patch cords meet ITU-T standards to make sure you get the performance you expect.
1. 100% insertion loss, return loss, end face tested, and visual inspection for contaminants.
2. Excellent mechanical endurance .
3. Standard jacket’s fire ratings OFNR (Riser), OFNP (Plenum), and LSZH (Zero halogen).
4. 900 µm, 2.0, and 3.0mm standard cable diameters
5. Various Connector Type.
6. Single mode OS2, and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5.
7. Jacket Color: SM Yellow / OM1 & OM2 Orange / OM3 Aqua / OM4 Aqua or Violet / OM5 Lemon Green.
1. FTTX + LAN (Local and wide area networks) .
2. Optical fiber CATV (Community access television) .
3. Local Area Networks .
4. Testing Equipment .
5. Fiber Optic Telecommunication .